The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryThe Heart Institute of the Caribbean is looking for an IT Administrator to join its exciting and dynamic team.
- Experience in implementing and administering a Microsoft Windows Active Directory environment (directory services, DNS, DHCP, group policy etc.)
- Experience supporting a Microsoft Office365 or Microsoft Exchange environment.
- Thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Windows client and server operating systems.
- Strong knowledge of PC and server hardware.
- Experience in supporting a Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) environment.
- Strong knowledge of information security best practices and solutions.
- Sound knowledge of PBX and telephony solutions.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Good project management skills.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A First Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in a related role
- Experience implementing and administering Microsoft Exchange
- Experience with PBX, VPN and cloud based solutions
- Experience in network and systems design and implementation
- on a medium to large scale
- Strong knowledge of network security solutions and of PC and server hardware