The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryThe Heart Institute of the Caribbean is seeking to fill the position of IT/Systems Administrator for its Kingston location.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments and Internet
- Maintain system efficiency.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users
- Evaluate and modify system's performance
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum two (2) years experience in a related role
- Experience in network and systems design and implementation on a medium to large scale
- Strong knowledge of network security solutions and of PC and server hardware
- Experience implementing and administering Microsoft Exchange
- Experience with PBX, VPN and cloud based solutions
Thank you for your interest but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.