The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Junior Corporate Attorney
Job SummaryOur Client in the banking industry, with experience in capital markets, spanning electronic execution, low latency, algorithmic trading, transactional banking and core market infrastructures, is looking to hire a Junior Corporate Attorney.
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with contracts review and general legal document management.
- Previous exposure with corporate finance, general banking and regulatory compliance issues, is a plus.
- Fully Bilingual required (English/Spanish)
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Capable to work independently and with a minimum supervision
- Very energetic, flexible with changes/ priorities and eager to learn