The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Kitchen Purchasing Receiving Steward
The Only Place To Pursue Your Career Welcome to Marriott International, Inc. You have found the perfect place to pursue your professional career. Ready to be challenged? Ready to achieve and to be recognized? You're on the road to success and we invite you to explore our established, global company full of people going places. Marriott is the only place you'll find it all. An essential function of our success is our people - the associates- whose diverse cultures and backgrounds are the essence of our vision to better serve the needs of our customers around the world. Marriott's commitment to global diversity is absolute. We are actively recruiting Senior Managers and Associates for the following positions. We are looking for candidates who can ensure the guests discover the grace and color of our intimate Grand Cayman experience and to take what is already great service, to new levels! Our goal is to create a sense of luxury and hospitality that is overwhelming from the guests’ arrival to the time they leave our stunning, newly renovated property. If you feel you have what it takes to help us create the ultimate guest experience, come by our Human Resources Department on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 10am to 12pm to apply or click apply below
- The successful candidate will be responsible for calculating figures for food inventories, orders, and costs as well as maintaining clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
- Reconcile shipping invoices and receiving reports to ensure count accuracy.
- Receive, unload, and process deliveries.
- Chosen candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills to work with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely and answer telephones using appropriate language.
- Will be required to reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; grasp, turn, and manipulate objects; move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds. Minimum 2 years’ experience required in the same field.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Protect company assets. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.