The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryLandscape or maintain grounds of property using hand or power tools or equipment.
Landscape or maintain grounds of property using hand or power tools or equipment. Responsibilities include but are not limited to caring for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, and trimming and edging around flower beds, walks, and walls. This person should have the ability to identify and treat pest control. Duties will include supervision of staff as well as production schedules of materials, stock, and timeliness of rotational plantings.
- A degree and or license in plant management is preferred.
- A minimum of two years experience is preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Good customer skills, and ability to use hand tools, and power tools required.
- Some experience with mechanical equipment preferred.
- Must be able to work flexible schedules, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to work without direct supervision.
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.