The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryGrand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Lead Bartender.
- Answer guest questions or concerns regarding the origin, vintage, and style of various wines.
- Check quality and quantity of all stock and supplies. Requisition all supplies. Perform bottle-for-bottle liquor restock. Communicate last call at designated closing time.
- Prepare drink orders for guests according to specified recipes using measuring systems.
- Issue, open, and serve wine/champagne bottles.
- Count bank at end of shift, complete designated cashier reports, resolve any discrepancies, drop off receipts, and secure bank.
- Obtain change required for expected business level, and keeping bank secure at all times.
- Secure liquors, beers, wines, coolers, cabinets, and storage areas.
- Anticipate and communicate replenishment needs promptly.
- Ensure staff is working together as a team.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; and serve as a role model.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.