The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryWe are looking for a professional, well-presented and confident individual for a Lead Hostess position.
- Answer phones, take dining reservations, and enter diner information into reservation system.
- Maintain wait list and quote accurate wait time.
- Make appropriate seating decisions using station rotation chart.
- Organize seating for large and special needs groups.
- Greet guests and determine the number in their party.
- Communicate with guests and other employees to meet guest needs and ensure staff is working together as a team.
- Trains team on Hostess procedures.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum one year experience as a Hostess in similar high volume, luxury environment.
- Must have a positive attitude, pleasant demeanor, and strong verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must have high proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel, and knowledge of Open Table restaurant operating system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including late nights, weekends, and holidays.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.