The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryG.P.L Inc. invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of LEAD INVESTIGATOR which exists within the Customer Services Department, Main Street.
Under the general directions of the Commercial Officer – Operations and liaises with the Divisional Director Customer Services, the incumbent will be responsible for coordinating activities of all teams based on focus areas as directed by Commercial Officer – Operations.
ESSENTIALS OF THE JOB:
- Perform investigations/interviews on behalf of the company on a given matter to assist company officials to make informed decisions.
- Investigate, review and analyze all information pertaining to customers’ accounts (account status, outstanding balance, customer’s whereabouts, etc).
- Prepare and plan investigations, make recommendations for corrective action and improvements based on findings.
- Coordinate activities as it relates to customers’ accounts with other related department (s) (Metering, Customer Services – Centre).
- Compile, prepare and submit report on findings in a timely manner.
- Perform any other relevant duties that may be assigned by a duly Authorised Officer.
- Effective communication (Verbal & Written).
- Must be able to articulate and analyze data.
- Ability to give attention to details.
- Team player
- Ability to work with a high degree of professionalism, integrity and independence.
- Be conversant with the GPL’s Commercial Policies and Procedures, including Customer Services Standards 2011/2012, Electricity Sector Reform and Public Utility Acts. The GPL Inc. Licence which include the standard Terms and conditions of Electric Services.
- Previous experience as an Investigating Officer within the Guyana Police Force would be an asset.
- Must be the registered owner of a vehicle