The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Lead Sales Engineer - Caribbean
Job SummaryEaton Corporation located in Haina, Dominican Republic has an opening for a Lead Sales Engineer - Caribbean.
- Provides overall sales leadership for Eaton’s Electrical Power Distribution Operation in assigned country/territory by achieving the performance plan thru targeted distribution channels, Multi-National Clients and Major End Users in the country.
- Primary focus will be to align the selling resources to each of the distribution channels in the country, creating the proper sales and marketing strategies to increment market share.
- Identify new business opportunities in the assigned country/territory by performing market research per sergment and creating future demand.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- Broad knowledge of EEG’s products and services.
- Detailed knowledge of EEG’s systems and processes to effectively leverage resources to “get things done” for customers.
- Broad knowledge of Eaton’s Global capabilities in order to leverage competencies and resources between divisions and geographies.
- Degree in engineering and/or five to seven years of experience in related sales/marketing positions
- Strong business acumen and negotiations skills
- Proven ability to develop trust and build long term business relationships with distribution channels, end customers and internal to Eaton.
- Demonstrated ability to manage cultural diversity
- Demonstrated ability to manage medium and large projects.
- Excellent communication skills required and multi-lingual in Spanish and English are required.