The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Lead Scheduler Materials Planning
Job SummaryEaton Corporation located in Haina, Dominican Republic has an opening for a Lead Scheduler Materials Planning.
- Responsibilities include but not limited to plan, control, prepare MPS to achieve desired customer service. Identify planning discrepancies in a timely manner and reconcile those discrepancies constant with customer service, inventory goals, supply capability, factory capacity, and business needs.
- Manage schedules and inventories to meet required customer service levels, lead times, and inventory turn goals, for assigned product types.
- Coordinate development of master scheduling process and systems to support process improvements in order fulfillment.
- Daily follow up of the production plan to make the necessary adjustments depending on the inventory levels of the components.
- Analyzed and plan daily all open customers’ orders on vista. Based on the capacity of the line and the production load determinate on the SIOP.
- Daily track of demand and OE pattern to give to material’s team the adjustments needed based on customers’ requirements.
- Monitor levels of plan compliance daily.
- Verify and control inventory levels based on units and amount. Review re- order point and minimum by style to assure they are correct on the system.
- Responsible for OTP, SFR, IFR, AWSD, Schedule Compliance for all production lines assigned.
- Create priorities for the line based on MO creations/Management.
- Create Monthly Production Plan to determine material requirements for three months: SIOP
- Responsible of creating the forecast built plan and forecast accuracy metric.
- Timely response/ Proactive feedback to miscellaneous customers/Eaton care for the productions lines assigned.
- Verify the orders that are due to receive its daily released from the vista system.
- Calculate delivery dates for product orders, warehouses "Fill Rate" and Non-Stock.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineer, Business Administration or related areas.
- Minimum 1- 3 years of experience in Materials, Operations or Supply Chain management in a manufacturing environment.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- PC knowledge: Microsoft Office tools, MAPICS, AS400, and MRP.
- APICS Certification preferable.
- Project management knowledge and negotiation / interpersonal communication skills.
- Competencies: Builds Organizational Capability, Thinks and Acts Strategically, Gets Results.