The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryThe Lead Steward is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and proper storage of all china, glass, and silver, and ensuring the highest standards of sanitation.
He/she is also responsible for assisting the kitchen staff in maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen and all storage areas; specifically for cleaning all equipment, utensils, and the physical work area. He/she is also responsible for assisting with proper food storage and rotation.
- High school graduate.
- Basic English knowledge preferred.
- Able to work a flexible shift including weekends and holidays.
- At least one year of experience as Steward.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Able to work under pressure.