The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Lecturer in Critical Care Nursing
Job SummaryThe University of Technology, Caribbean School of Nursing is seeking to identify suitable candidates to fill the position of Lecturer in Critical Care Nursing
- M.Sc. in Nursing Education from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Must be a Registered Nurse for a minimum of 5 years.
- Must be trained in the Care of the Critically Ill patient with a minimum of 4-5 years experience.
- An additional nursing speciality is an asset.
- Demonstrates a clear commitment to combining research as well as teaching, and show evidence of successful education practice.
- Offers teaching through a variety of means including lectures, practicals, small group tutorials, problem-based learning and e-learning initiatives, and will be expected to innovate in each of these areas.