The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Lecturer in Gross Anatomy
Job SummaryThe School of Dentistry is seeking to identify suitable candidates to fill the positions of Lecturer in Gross Anatomy.
The College of Oral Health Sciences offers a wide range of courses of study in Oral Health at the Diploma, Undergraduate Degree and Post-Graduate Degree levels. The College is the only National College for the training of all categories of Oral Health Professionals (Dental Therapist, Dental Assistants, Dental Laboratory Technologists and Dentists).
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgeru (MBBS), woth speciality training in General Surgery or Doctor of Medicine (MD) and must be registered with the Medical Council of Jamaica.
- PhDin Anatomy
- Have a minimum of two (2) years professional experience in the area of Oral Health
- Be a member of a professional organization
- Demonstrate commitment to research and teaching
- Be innovative in their teaching strategies for lectures, clinical sessions, practicals, small group tutourials, problem based sessions and e-learning activities
- Be a problem solver amd critical thinker who can complement the existing team of professionals
- Be a team player, with the ability to communicate effectively with students, collegues and external stakeholders
Compensation package includes a contributory pension scheme, health coverage and a group life insurance scheme.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.