The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Lecturer in Nurse Anesthesia
Job SummaryThe University of Technology, Caribbean School of Nursing is seeking to identify suitable candidates to fill the position of Lecturer in Nurse Anesthesia.
- M. Sc. in Nursing Education or equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Must be a Registered Nurse/Midwife for 5 years.
- Must be a Nurse Anaesthetist with 10 years experience.
- Demonstrates a clear commitment to combining research as well as teaching, and show evidence of successful education practice.
- Offers teaching through a variety of means including lectures, practicals, small group tutorials, problem-based learning and e-learning initiatives, and will be expected to innovate in each of these areas.