The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Lecturer in Nursing / Midwifery
Job SummaryThe University of Technology, Caribbean School of Nursing is seeking to identify suitable candidates to fill the position of Lecturer in Nursing / Midwifery.
- M.Sc. in Nursing Education or equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Must be a Registered Nurse / Midwife for 3-5 years.
- An interest in developing services to industry will also be an important advantage.
- Demonstrates a clear commitment to combining research as well as teaching, and show evidence of successful education practice.
- Offer innovative teaching practices through a variety of means including lectures, practicals, small group tutorials, problem-based learning and e-learning initiatives.