The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryResponsible for providing support to the General Manager – Legal and Corporate Affairs by assisting in the preparation of briefs for litigation matters and in the revision and implementation of standard operating procedures.
As the Legal Officer/Corporate Secretary the officer will be responsible for the preparation and dissemination of Committee and Board Papers, the administration of Committee and Board Meetings and other matters of Corporate Governance.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar field
- A Bachelor of Laws Degree (LL.B) from a recognized University.
- Being qualified as an Attorney-at-Law authorized to practice in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago will be an asset.
- Experience in a medico-legal or clinical environment will be an asset.
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience