The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
The Only Place To Pursue Your Career Welcome to Marriott International, Inc. You have found the perfect place to pursue your professional career. Ready to be challenged? Ready to achieve and to be recognized? You're on the road to success and we invite you to explore our established, global company full of people going places. Marriott is the only place you'll find it all. An essential function of our success is our people - the associates- whose diverse cultures and backgrounds are the essence of our vision to better serve the needs of our customers around the world. Marriott's commitment to global diversity is absolute. We are actively recruiting Senior Managers and Associates for the following positions. We are looking for candidates who can ensure the guests discover the grace and color of our intimate Grand Cayman experience and to take what is already great service, to new levels! Our goal is to create a sense of luxury and hospitality that is overwhelming from the guests’ arrival to the time they leave our stunning, newly renovated property. If you feel you have what it takes to help us create the ultimate guest experience, come by our Human Resources Department on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 10am to 12pm to apply or click apply below
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food. Wash and peel fresh fruits and vegetables. Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients.
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist.
- Prepare cold foods.
- Operate ovens, stoves, grills, microwaves, and fryers.
- Test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently.
- Monitor food quality while preparing food.
- Set-up and break down work station.
- Serve food in proper portions onto proper receptacles.
- Wash and disinfect kitchen area, tables, tools, knives, and equipment.
- Check and ensure the correctness of the temperature of appliances and food.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.