The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Line Cook Supervisor
Job SummaryManage all aspects of the food production and cook supervision for all outlets, including pastry, restaurants, employee cafeteria and banquets, including food preparation according to the description. Adhere to sanitation practices
- Prepare food items for customers using a quality predetermined method in a timely and consistent manner
- Set up station with predetermined mise en place required to service all banquet functions.
- Practice sanitation and safety daily to ensure the total customer satisfaction.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. In addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is required.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Certified Cook level or higher.
Licenses or Certificates
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain any government required licenses, certificates or permits.
- All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Westin standards.