The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryAre you highly adaptable? Competitive? Energetic? Flexible? If you have what it takes, we want you! Fidelity is looking for a passionate, sales-driven, networking professional to fill the role of Loans Officer
The ideal Candidate will be a proven sales leader who is target-driven and possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills. This role is primarily responsible for the sale of Fidelity's loans products and services, while ensuring the successful relationship management of clients. In addition to a fixed salary, this position also earns substantial performance-based incentives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform the sale of loans, credit cards and other credit products.
- Meet with current and prospective clients regarding loan applications and other credit matters — utilizing effective relationship management skills.
- Prepare credit applications (loans, overdrafts, credit cards) and perform credit facility renewals.
- Perform collection of overdue loans/credit card payments.
- Serve as a relief for other Lending roles as required.
- High school Diploma.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in the Financial Services Industry.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written).
- Must be energetic, competitive and goal-oriented.
- Strong integrity and work ethics.
- Proficient at Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Ability to work in a self-motivated environment with little supervision.
- Ability to manage the administration of multiple tasks at one time.