The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryThe Department Of Public Information invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the post of Logistics Officer.
The applicant should possess excellent organizational/time management skills, excellent communication skills both written and verbal, basic computer skills (working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of Products), creative abilities, willing and able to working high demand situations, and of equal importance a pleasant and willing attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate effectively with distribution teams and country-wide partners
- Negotiate and create distribution routes and partnerships
- Maintain productive relationships in distribution areas
- Responsible for maintaining official high-level weekly schedules
- Effectively communicate with senior officials in preparation and dissemination of official high-level weekly schedules
- Responsible for placing print orders for Departments publications/productions
- Prepares distribution labels and lists for Department’s publication/productions
- Directs the packaging of Department’s publications/productions for distribution
- Maintains proper record of all activities