The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryTo address and attend to all maintenance issues at the assigned location in a prompt and efficient manner.
Key Job Tasks
Prioritize all maintenance issues. Issues that require specialized skills must be out sourced and authorized by store management. Maintain a listing of external contractors.
Inspection of Assigned Areas
Proactively address maintenance issues. Inspect areas for repair needs: painting, pest control, ceiling tiling, electrical needs, water damage, tile & carpet replacements and any other maintenance issues that can be hazardous to customers and employees alike.
Log Book/Record Keeping
Refer to Maintenance Logs for maintenance tasks. Record incomplete and completed assignments for reference purposes.
Equipment & Supplies
Handle all assigned equipment according to safety standards and instructions. Do not leave equipment unattended or unsecured. Use supplies efficiently, store and secure for future use, in order to control costs. Thoroughly clean up work area to minimize accidents. Recommend the purchase of frequently used equipment.
- Versatility in technical fields
- Ability to operate related machinery and perform all associated tasks
- Good communication skills (oral & written)
- Analytical & reporting skills
- Mobility - ownership of a motor vehicle
- Ability to multi-task
- Human Relation skills
- Flexible and Resilient able to deadlines
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Goal driven