The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Manager, Change Management
Job SummaryThe Manager, Change Management is responsible for facilitating and managing the change programme of the Ministry of Health; championing the Integrated Change and Transformation Management Strategy and Plan.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides overall direction in the definition and delivery of the Change and Transformation activities.
- Develops, formalizes and updates the Change and Transformation Management Strategy and Plan applying the approved Change and Transition Management process design
- Prepares and maintains the Change and Transformation Management Strategy and Plan, inclusive of the Communications, Process Change and Training and Documentation components of the strategy.
- Co-ordinates, controls and steers all the activities connected with the Change and Transformation team.
- Assists the Project Manager in building and maintaining a high performance project team, principally by documenting the project roles and responsibilities, and by organizing events designed to promote the communication of information to all team members.
- Facilitates business process re-design.
- Plans and conducts regular stakeholder information sessions and periodic assessment of stakeholder’s readiness for change.
- Proactively manages stakeholders and meet their expectations, as relevant.
- Manages the development and distribution of project communications for the purpose of keeping stakeholders aware of the events associated with the project, and the potential impact, with a view to fostering the stakeholders’ support of the project and the associated changes.
- Identifies benefits to be derived from change initiatives and continuously monitor achievement of these.
- Chairs weekly Change and Transformation Management Team meetings and prepares and distribute minutes.
- Identifies change issues and risks and deals with these. Escalates to Projects Management and Steering Committee as necessary.
- Provides status reports (verbally, at meetings, in writing as required) to Project Manager, Project Management Team, Steering Committee and other Governance Committees of the Ministry of Health as necessary.
- Reviews and edits work deliverables produced by the Change and Transformation Team.
Minimum Qualifications, Education and Experience
- A Masters Degree in Management or Management related fields (e.g. Public Sector Management, Project Management, Administrative Management or Business Management).
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of experience working in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Strong project management experience is required, including the ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Experience in Healthcare Communications
- Health Care Financial Management experience.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Communications would be an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications and experience required for the positions will be contacted.