The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Manager - Cost and Management Accounting
Job SummaryThe Manager, Cost and Management Accounting is responsible for the Cost Accounting and Inventory Management budgetary development and administration, and the management of Fixed Assets under the Authority’s control.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Full ACCA or CIMA certification.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in similar management capacity.
- Experience in developing Cost Accounting framework for a large organization.
- In depth understanding of Cost and Financial Accounting.
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)