The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryAssist the Store General Manager and Assistant Manager with all activities related to store operations in accordance with company policies and procedure.
Your role includes motivating and influencing team members to be customer driven and responsive to the needs of the franchise business.
- Degree in Business Management or relevant managerial working experience.
- Applicants without experience but with relevant qualification are also encouraged to apply
- Previous experience in F&B management is an advantage.
- Self-motivated and dynamic personality with excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Good problem solving and strong analytical skills.
- Able to work under pressure and willing to work long hours.
- Able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Success driven and result oriented.