The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Manager Policy Research and Analysis (GMG/SEG 4)
Job SummaryApplications are being invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Manager Policy Research and Analysis (GMG/SEG 4) in the Economic Management Division of this Ministry.
- To lead the analytical and research work in support of debt strategy and policy formulation
- To design policy and strategy on public debt management and provide support to other functional areas
- To oversee the development of debt strategy and review against debt policy.
- To manage Unit and Staff in the achievement of the above-mentioned strategic objectives Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent knowledge in macroeconomics
- Good knowledge of how government machinery works
- Sound knowledge of capital market and government securities Market
- Sound knowledge of Investment Portfolio Management
- Expert knowledge in both quantitative /qualitative research methodologies
- Proficient knowledge of relevant computer software e.g. statistical tools, Microsoft Office Suite Word
Qualifications and Experience
- Masters’ Degree in Economics/Econometrics/Finance or equivalent qualifications
- Three (3) years’ financial market research experience either in private or public sector environment.
- Salary: $2,593,142 - $3,622,369 per annum
- Travelling: $ 1,341,624 per annum.
We thank all for applying but please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.