The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Manager - Purchasing & Logistics
Job SummaryThe Manager-Purchasing & Logistics is responsible for ensuring compliance and adherence to the Authority’s approved Financial Policies and Procedures as well as with the Regional Health Authorities (Contracting for Goods and Services) Regulations.
He/She will be required to ensure that the procurement framework, systems, supply strategies and supplier relationship are in place to synchronize the supply of goods and services in a timely and cost-effective manner while maintaining the purchasing principles of transparency, open competition, integrity and value for money.
Minimum Training and Experience
- First Degree in either Business Management or equivalent.
- Fully certified in CIPS (Chartered Institute of Purchasing).
- Five (5) years experience which must be at a senior level in Purchasing.
- Sound knowledge of Contracting for goods and services.
- Good knowledge of the Tender process would be an asset.