The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Manager Risk Analysis (GMG/SEG 4)
Job SummaryApplications are being invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position of Manager Risk Analysis (GMG/SEG 4) in the Economic Management Division of this Ministry.
The incumbent has responsibilities for supporting the formulation of the public debt policy and strategy. This involves coordination with macro and fiscal policies, reporting, relationships with key stakeholders/agents, cost/risk modelling and analysis of macroeconomic and market conditions. Additionally, he/she will perform risk analysis such as probabilistic risk scenario, debt service at risk, carrying out credit risk analysis on contingent liabilities and analysing operational risks.
- To support the formulation of debt strategies and policies.
- To conduct cost/risk management analyses.
- To produce risk management reports for various stakeholders and provide input on debt management issues for the Ministry’s website.
- To manage Unit and Staff in the achievement of the above-mentioned strategic objectives.
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Expert knowledge of cost/risk modelling and analysis of macroeconomics and market conditions
- Excellent knowledge of debt strategy/design
- Sound knowledge of capital markets
- Sound knowledge of Government’s Securities Market
- Sound knowledge of Investment Portfolio Management
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Word and Excel
- Proficient knowledge of financial modelling software
- Masters’ Degree in Economics or Finance or equivalent qualifications;
- Three (3) years’ experience in financial markets in either the private or public sector environment.
- Salary: $2,593,142 - $3,622,369 per annum
- Travelling: $ 1,341,624 per annum.
We thank all for applying but please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.