The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryWorking as part of an active team led by the Marina Operations Manager, you will be responsible for delivering world-class marina service and experience to visiting yachts and their guests.
Are you self-motivated, precise, people oriented, enthusiastic, flexible and innovative? Do you have a sense of urgency, professional mindset and enjoy working in a luxury fast paced environment with variety? Do you want to build a career in the luxury hospitality industry?
If you answered yes, a career with Christophe Harbour could be perfect for you.
Christophe Harbour is an ultra-luxury lifestyle development in exquisite St. Kitts. For more information about our resort and services go to www.christopheharbour.com.
Join us on our journey to create an extraordinary legacy of distinctive luxury experience in the Caribbean. We are looking for remarkable individuals who have what it takes to be a member of the Christophe Harbour team.
Working as part of an active team led by the Marina Operations Manager, you will be responsible for delivering world-class marina service and experience to visiting yachts and their guests.
- Carry out day-to-day maintenance of the marina facility and grounds, indoor and outdoor areas, using discretion and independent judgment.
- Consistently deliver high standard of customer service to vessel guests and crew to create a remarkable guest experience.
- Work with team members to safely conduct docking and un-docking of vessels.
- Use internal radios to communicate clearly with marina staff.
- Carry out general marina services including refuse collection, delivery of goods to vessels and tender dock operations.
- Assist with Vessel In-slip refueling while working closely with the Fuel Attendant.
- Transport marina guests and/or crew to/from vessel or around Christophe Harbour property.
- Always deliver marina services in compliance with all Maritime Safety Regulations.
- Work closely with the Marina Operations Manager to ensure all marina services are delivered at the highest standards to create a seamless Christophe Harbour experience to our guests.
- Luxury hospitality background in guest relations or customer service with excellent communication skills.
- Previous Marine industry experience.
- Good knowledge and strong interest in the Superyacht industry.
- Exceptional grooming standards.
- Able to swim 100 metres confidently and tread water for 3 minutes.
- Basic knowledge of Seamanship skills including knot tying.
- 2 year’s boat handling experience with vessels over 8’ in length.
- Radio operators certificate, basic first aid and Power Boat 2 or higher certificate an advantage.
- A valid car or bus driver’s license required.
- Administration skills; able to use email and MS Word, Excel competently to produce reports, documents, basic spread sheets, and maintaining vessel files would be advantageous.
- Ability to speak and write a second language desirable.
- Able to work weekends and/or nightshifts as required.
If you are selected to join Christophe Harbour you will receive a competitive annual salary, paid leave, and other applicable benefits. Apply now or by 29th September 2017 by submitting your full resume with a cover note telling us why you are the perfect person to join the Christophe Harbour team.