The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryThe Marketing Assistant will support the work of Marketing Managers and Company Executives on projects directed at maximizing company profits and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns.
- Undertake daily operation and administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department.
- Assist with issues relating to finance: billing, making reports and invoices for fees, tracking expenses relating to marketing.
- Log and File all incoming and outgoing correspondences such as donation & sponsorship requests, client invoice, etc.
- Serve as liaison between the company and freelance talent and other marketing services
- Provide management aid for various tasks relevant to marketing such as minutes of meeting, write out notes, memorandums and agreement
- Writing reports, sponsorship and communication letters and requests for internal and external customers.
- Communicating, Organizing and hosting presentation for client and customer visits.
- Liaises with all Team Leaders for marketing related communication and information.
Marketing Research and Analysis
- Helping to organize and conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/questionnaire.
- Assisting the manager in writing communication and reports and analysis data
- Develop and keep track of customers who respond to questionnaires and follow-up with customers who have issues
- Placement of ads for Tri-Media (Print, Radio and TV) and all other media, similarly, assisting with tracking the effectiveness of promotions and collecting data for same
Social media management, coordinating radio and television advertisement
- Writing and preparing press release, photo release and online content
- Manage, Moderate and helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns for company website and social media pages
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Support marketing and company executives in organizing various projects
- Coordinate with the videographer and graphic artist for providing support
- Assist with the development of product catalog/flyers/newsletters
- Arrange and Assist in organizing and implementation of promotional activities, events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Give support in making media plans, proofing and moving of creative/marketing materials
- Review and critic all advertising material before leaving the marketing department.
- Assist in supervising the internal booking, log and monitoring of Digital, Indoor and Outdoor Advertising.
- Liaises with all media agencies, Tri-Media and Social Media, to secure best adverting rates, packages, deals and information
Coordinating Charity Events and Donations
- Facilitate, Supervise and maintain donation & sponsorship budget expenditure and requests.
- Assist in the planning, implementation and execution of company charity activities
Manage VIP Customer Database
- Assist in maintaining the VIP Customer Database for promotion and events
- Assist in the set-up and allocate roll-out communications to update the loyalty program, liaise with external partners/and manage the program database.
- Assist in keeping track of VIP Customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grade one (1) or two (2) in Mathematics and English.
- At least one (1) year experience in a similar position.