The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Marketing Officer.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Create Marketing Plans geared toward end users for each key product within portfolio, in line with corporate Strategy, targets and within budget.
- Collaborate with the advertising agency to develop new ideas for reaching end user markets using all available media.
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
- Collaborate with advertising agency, Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services through a variety mediums (social, print etc).
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the bank’s public relation efforts and brand image.
- See all marketing ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics.
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution.
- Collaborate with department and branch managers in preparing marketing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Perform market research to assess viability of potential new products and to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- B.Sc/BA in Marketing and a minimum of three (3) years of experience in this field or similar role or
- Diploma in Marketing from a recognized University and minimum of five (5) years of experience in this field or similar role.
- Related experience in a Banking or Financial institution would be an asset.
- Good understanding of market research techniques.
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing and good project management skills.
- Outstanding communication, multi-tasking and interpersonal abilities.
- Results driven – strive to make a difference; enjoys a challenge and has the ability to work under pressure towards the achievement objectives.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.