The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryPerform massages and body treatments in a safe and professional manner on guests. The massage therapist will report directly to the Spa Manager.
- Perform massages and body treatments on guests using safe and professional techniques.
- Maintain an ample inventory of all products necessary to perform all massages and body treatments including towels, sheets, disposable panties, etc.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area consistent with the high standards of the facility.
- Assist in any and all ways in the spa when not scheduled to perform services.
- Constantly maintain an up to date knowledge of the personal services performed.
- Answer all question related to services performed and products used.
- Perform other related services as assigned by manager.
- Remain on time for work and appointments.
- Minimum 500 hours of formal massage education
- Registration with the Cayman Island’s Health Practitioner’s Board
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in a similar work environment
- Ability to perform deep tissue (therapeutic) massages
- Must be enthusiastic, honest, efficient and professional in appearance
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be willing to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of massage therapy and must maintain a current state license.
- Must also have a current state license for the state in which the property is located .
- Minimum of one year of experience required.
- Must possess beauty & body Certification
- Be enthusiastic, honest, efficient and professional in appearance
- Possess good communication skills
- Be willing to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of massage / beauty therapy and must maintain a current license.
- To be qualified in full Anatomy & Physiology of the body and to be able to perform all types of massage, including; deep tissue, Swedish, aromatherapy and hot stone.