The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryResponsible for the management of the Materials team, including: Materials Planning, Customer Service and MRO functions in compliance with company standards and fulfilling customer requirements.
- Responsible for managing and controlling warehouse and point of use inventory locations to increase Cycle Count Accuracy and reach Inventory Turns objectives.
- Perform executive level presentations involving Production planning, Inventory and
Education / Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Materials Management or Engineering (Industrial Engineer Preferable)
- Master Degree in Engineering or MBA is preferred
Experience / Qualifications
- Six or more years of experience on a supply chain supervisory role with exempt’s employees as direct reports or equivalent
- Complete understanding of Production Planning function in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience in Materials Resource Planning (MRP) and Capacity Resource Planning (CRP)
- Full knowledge of Inventory Cycle Counts and standard inventory control management
- Demonstrated participative leadership style that fosters talent development, and leadership competency improvements
- Experience working with Six Sigma and Lean tools is highly desirable
- Fully bilingual (Spanish & English)
- PowerPoint, Excel and Access Data base management knowledge, SAP preferred.
- Travel is required as needed
- APICS CPIM certification preferred