The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Mechanical Engineering Technician
Job SummaryAdecco is in search of a Mechanical Engineering Technician for a client in the Las Piedras area.
- Examine, diagnose and correct complex problems related to the equipment in the process of manufacturing.
- Assembles and installs mechanical and electromechanical equipment and systems such as production machinery, fixtures, assembly and packaging equipment, conveyor systems, process alarm, monitoring devices, and PLC control systems.
- Develops and implements projects to improve efficiency of production machinery, and quality of manufacturing processes.
- Works closely with Engineers in the design, construction, de-bug, acceptance testing, installation, validation phases for the implementation of new manufacturing equipment.
- Must design, program, troubleshoot and test PLC control systems.
- Works from written/verbal instructions and engineering sketches, specifications, technical manuals.
- Uses a variety of test equipment. Works under minimum supervision.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Software Package (MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point).
- Experience in the use of RS Logic Software.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience preferred in a manufacturing or automation engineering environment.
- High Technical Knowledge and good performance in the following areas; Grinding technology, automated assembly equipment, automated packaging equipment (die sealing form-seal), Heat treat Ovens, Ultrasonic Cleaning equipment.
- Associate degree in electronics, electronic engineering technology or mechanical engineering technology