The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Membership Sales and Events Manager
Job SummaryThe Membership Sales and Events Manager is responsible for overseeing the membership program including membership sales, developing and attending membership activities, communicating with club members, and local tournament sales.
- High school graduate
- College graduate, preferred.
- 3 to 5 years resort sales, catering sales or golf experience
- Golf knowledge, highly preferred
- Computer proficiency, including web site maintenance and social media
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish (speak, write, read).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.