Further, you build client loyalty through your keen desire to provide exceptional and personalized service, while your proven motivation and entrepreneurial sales style allows you to drive the business results you desire.
What will you do?
- Deliver a consistently superior client experience through focusing on mortgage and creditor insurance advice, submission of high quality credit applications, and appropriate anchoring routines in order to consolidate banking relationships and generate sales opportunities for partners
- Introduce clients early to your branch partners considering customer needs and preferences, and respecting local market processes
- Respond to and resolve client problems at first point of contact whenever possible, ensuring escalation to Sales Manager and/or Branch Manager as required
- Maximize the use of all technology (e.g. Portable scanners, Laptops) to enhance productivity and client experience
- Keep informed of current events, market news and internal information on RBCNet.
- Maintain professional, advisory and supportive relationship with all RBC partners in local market and back office support groups
- Develop annual sales/business development plan, and regularly review sales results to plan (monthly sales review/quarterly performance reviews) adjusting activities to achieve personal targets
- Acquire mortgage clients through focusing on new clients to RBC, asking for business from external referral sources (eg. Realtors), satisfied clients, and servicing referrals from RBC partners/satisfied clients. Exercise due diligence to ensure “external partners” meet RBC, industry and legal standards
- Meet every client face-to-face at least once, and exercise due diligence in following all procedures relating to identification, verification, fraud, and anti-money laundering.
What do you need to succeed?
- At least 3-5 years in lending\sales environment
- Bachelor's degree in Management or related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong Relationship building and collaborative skills
- Ability to partner effectively with all stakeholders
- Mobility is required
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program of flexible benefits, unlimited commission pay, and pension options
- World-class training programs and career development opportunities
- The advantage of working with a dynamic, collaborative, and high performing team where initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded
- A flexible work schedule based on client preferences and your own work/life balance
- Innovative mobile technology to ensure your success