The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Network Administrator (MIS/IT 4)
Job SummaryApplications are being invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Network Administrator (MIS/IT 4) within the Corporate Services Division of this Ministry.
To assist in providing a secure, reliable and efficient computer network environment within the Ministry.
- To provide the MOF&PS with a wide area network that is secure, reliable and efficient
- To provide support for all areas of end user computing
- To assist with the planning evaluation and development of network resources
- Integrate state-of-the-art hardware technology into existing and proposed network configurations, and information systems.
- Research new developments and provide analysis and research data for further evaluation as required.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Telecommunication/Network Management
- Excellent judgement skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with minimum two (2) years related experience
- Diploma in Computer Science or its equivalent qualification with two to three (2-3) years related experience
- Certificate in Computer Science with four-five (4-5) years related experience
- Salary: $1,406,073 - $1,671,378 per annum
- Travel Allowance: $471, 972 per annum
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.