The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Onboard Marketing Manager
Job SummaryWe are currently searching for an Onboard Marketing Manager to join our team. This exciting management position delivers advanced developments in cross-marketing and sales strategies in order to optimize on board revenue generation.
Potential candidates must have at least three years of experience in marketing promotions or research or sales analysis events on cruise lines, hotels or theme parks.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Optimizes onboard revenue generation by analyzing financial data and developing cross-marketing, sales strategies and identifying areas of opportunity
- Directing, coaching, leading and motivating the revenue staff managers in the decision making process and implementation of revenue-related issues impacting operations
- Work closely with various departments and management employees including: Hotel Operations and Onboard Revenue departments shore side to provide feedback as related to marketing and revenue, training and development manager to schedule sales and customer related training programs, hotel director and cruise director for work on advertising and activity announcements, and cruise director and food and beverage manager to identity scheduling opportunities for activities
- Plans and conducts focus group sessions with guests and shipboard personnel to gather feedback, identity areas of improvement and formulate strategies to optimize guest satisfaction and revenue
- Three to five years marketing promotions, market research and/or sales analysis, preferably with a cruise line, resort, or amusement/theme park.
- Ability to accommodate a 4 months on / 2 months off contract schedule for this onboard position.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration or related field from an accredited university or college, or international equivalent
- Ability to participate in life-saving emergency drills and required training.
- Ability to read, write and speak English clearly and distinctly
- All international applicants must have the ability to obtain a C1/D1 visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable.