The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Online Facilitators - MSc Management Studies (PSMA6113: Managing Public/Private Sector Partnerships)
Job SummaryThe Programme Delivery Department, is currently inviting applications for online facilitators in the discipline of Management Studies to facilitate the PSMA6113: Managing Public/Private Sector Partnerships course.
The Programme Delivery Department is currently inviting applications for online facilitators in the discipline of MSc Management Studies with emphasis on the following Specialisations:
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Public Sector Management
- providing instructional leadership in an online course
- moderating online discussions
- grading and providing feedback on activities and assignments
- responding to individual and/or group concerns and queries
- fostering a healthy, learner-centred, online teaching/learning environment
- A Master’s degree or equivalent in a discipline relevant to the content area(s) for which he/she is applying.
- At least three (3) years working experience in the area.
- Reliable access to a computer with fast speed Internet connectivity.
- Good working knowledge of the Internet and use of Microsoft Office products
- Good written communication skills for interacting in the online environment
- Sensitivity to the needs of students from diverse settings and backgrounds
- Applicants must have experience in teaching/training adult learners at the tertiary education level, in the public sector or in the industry. Persons who have formal qualifications in the academic discipline and have practical experience working in public /private industries/institutions will enjoy a distinct advantage.
- Persons with professional teacher qualification and/or experience teaching online will also have a distinct advantage
Successful candidates will be required to complete UWI Open Campus training in online instruction, technology software and curriculum requirements prior to the start of teaching.
Facilitators will be paid a fixed fee on satisfactory completion of all assigned tasks; this fee covers a contribution towards the cost of internet usage for the course. All fees will be subject to tax.
How to apply
Interested applications MUST complete The UWI Open Campus application form and submit along with a cover letter, notarized copies of academic certificates and curriculum vitae.
We thank all interested persons for applying; however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.