The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryThe East Caribbean Group of Companies (ECGC), a leading manufacturer of Flour, Rice, Animal Feeds and Aerated Beverages within the OECS is seeking highly dynamic and suitably qualified individuals to fill the position of Operations Engineer.
The Operations Engineer serves as the key technical resource person leading the ECGC Maintenance Team. The holder of this position also plays a major role in the continuous improvement of the ECGC manufacturing operations.
To be considered for the position, applicants must possess the following qualifications and competencies:
- BSc or B.Eng. degree in Electrical or Industrial Engineering;
- Minimum of five years’ experience working in industrial electrical and mechanical maintenance, with at least three years in a senior supervisory role;
- Experience in three phase distribution and motor control systems;
- Experience in PLC programming;
- Experience in Project Management, CMMS and CAD software;
- Can demonstrate strong leadership, initiative and communication skills;
- Ability to communicate in Spanish will be an asset.
An excellent compensation package will be offered commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and up-to-date Curriculum vitae detailing experience and qualifications no later than Monday, April 03, 2017.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest. However, we advise that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.