The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryThe Optometrist is responsible for supporting optometry services within the ERHA, which is based at the Sangre Grande Hospital, under the supervision/guidance of the Consultant, Ophthalmology.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Optometry from an accredited institution.
- Current registration with the Trinidad & Tobago Opticians Registration Council.
- At least six (6) years post registration work experience in Optometry.
- Clinical experience in Hospital Optometry/Ophthalmology Department would be an asset.
- Other sub-specialty optometry-related skills.
- Computer Literate.
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training.