The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryOur client, a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide is looking for an Oracle Database Administrator to join their team.
The Oracle Database Administrator will reports to the Logical DBA CoE Lead of the Database and Web Hosting Services organization. This position will ensure operational support, stability and delivery for Database technologies like Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, Maria DB, DBaaS across platform in traditional and cloud environment. DBA will be working with the Aero, HBT, SPS, and PMT to ensure the infrastructure is optimal and humming.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology or related field
- Minimum 5 years of DBA experience at Enterprise IT level and 1-2 years of hands-on experience with NOSQL products such has MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra or Netezza
- 5+ years of experience supporting or managing multi-vendor environment in a global company
- Strong technical leadership, customer focus and organizational skills
- 3+ years of experience with Cloud technology
- Fully Bilingual (verbal and written)
- Prior experience in enterprise Data Center operations
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours