The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Orthotic and Prosthetic Services Director
Job SummaryThe successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Sales director responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
- Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Sales director duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends, providing clinical education for orthotic and prosthetic residents; contributing to the overall mission of the company through education, clinical research, and professional development.
- Develops orthotic and prosthetic services organizational strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes orthotic and prosthetic services operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops orthotic and prosthetic services financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Strategic Planning, Job Knowledge, Financial Planning and Strategy, Coordination, Organizational Astuteness, Supervision, Medical Teamwork, Leadership, Physiological Knowledge, Bedside Manner, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Sciences.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in healthcare environment or medical devices industry (Orthopedics – Medical Devices).
- 5 to 10 years with supervisory experience and sales management.