The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Paralegal / Legal Assistant
Job SummarySeaborne Airlines is looking for an experienced, talented and motivated Paralegal or Legal Assistant to join our team and provide administrative assistance to the General Counsel and the Legal Department
We are looking for a person with Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of legal administrative experience. Excellent written and spoken communication skills in business English and Spanish. Experience drafting and managing legal and corporate documents. Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and prioritize multiple requirements. Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook. Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with people at all levels inside and outside the company. Great organization, time management, and scheduling skills. Have great attention to detail while still meeting tight deadlines. A high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties may include but are not limited to, the following:
- Conduct legal research and compose correspondence, documents and memoranda on corporate and legal matters
- Coordinates agreement approvals and execution, and maintains contract management systems
- Researches and responds to routine legal questions from other business units throughout the company.
- Maintains department filing system.
- Acts as a primary phone contact for the legal department.
- Schedules appointments, coordinates meetings and travel arrangements, and prepares expense reports as required.
- Prepares meeting agendas, resolutions and minutes, and arranges necessary meeting logistics.
Provides other general administrative and legal support.