The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Paralegal (PLG/LS 4)
Job SummaryApplications are being invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Paralegal within the Revenue Protection Division of this Ministry.
The incumbent under the direct supervision of the Senior Legal Officer will carry out a range of legal support and administrative functions of the Division. This involves assisting in the conduct of legal and factual research to support legal opinions and proceedings.
- To provide research services to support the work of the Division.
- To provide efficient and effective legal administrative support to the Legal Officers and serve as a central point of liaison with other departments and external authorities.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent legal research, investigative and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of legal principles and practices
- Good knowledge of legal terminology
- Good knowledge of legal communication principles and practices
- Awareness of government regulations and procedures
- Sound knowledge of court procedures
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Associate degree in paralegal studies
- Two years related experience
- Diploma in paralegal studies
- Three years related experience
Salary: $771,280.00- $916,810.00 per annum
We thank all for applying but please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.