The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Parish Personnel Officer (GMG/AM3), Clarendon
Job SummaryThe Southern Regional Health Authority (SRHA) invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Parish Personnel Officer (GMG/AM3), Clarendon.
Reporting to the Parish Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of efficient and effective Personnel Services for the parish.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in Human Resources Management from an accredited tertiary Institution.
- BSc in Business Administration or equivalent would be a definite asset.
- Minimum of four (4) years working experience in Personnel Administration.
- Computer literacy.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Labour laws and Industrial Relations practices.
- Knowledge of Government Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral & written formats.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Expediting the recruitment processes.
- Leave administration.
- Compensation and benefits administration.
- Management and maintenance of personnel records/database.
- Processing of training requests.