The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Passenger Services Coordinator
Job SummaryPerforms a variety of professional functions in support of Aviation Services on the AUTEC project.
- Receive and process travel requests ensuring compliance with established procedures.
- Check in flights producing a weight & balance form within FAA guidelines.
- Create and submit the EAPIS (electronic advance passenger information system) file to DHS (Department of Homeland Security).
- Coordinate the ground support for all flights.
- Weight and balance computations – check passenger weights and cargo weights for proper aircraft placement.
- Performs all duties as directed or tasked by the Aviation Services Division Manager, primary duty location is Andros, however work may be assigned in West Palm Beach.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3-years related experience working in Passenger Services required.
- Administrative clerical experience required.
- Training and FAA experience in dispatch, passenger check in and weight and balance calculations is preferred.
- Computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PPT.
- Must be willing to work overtime as necessary.
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays.
- Ability to handle multiple work assignments, work with little supervision and work well under pressure.
- Lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 pounds of equipment of varying types.
- Must be physically fit and be able to work in high heat.
- Must have a good attitude, ability to handle delicate relations with passengers as well as the Bahamian airport officials.
- Strong mathematical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- This position requires the individual to be eligible to obtain a US Government security clearance; US Citizenship is required.
- Must be able to reside in remote location with limited medical facilities.
- Valid Driver’s License and passport will be required.
??Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.