The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Policy Research Analyst (GMG/SEG 3)
Job SummaryApplications are being invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Policy Research Analyst in the Economic Management Division of this Ministry.
To conduct analytical and research activities in support of policy development in all issues related to public debt management. In addition the incumbent will carry out debt analysis including the Medium-term Debt Strategy (MTDS) and support the Fiscal Policy Management Branch (FPMB) in conducting Debt Sustainability Analysis (DSA).
- To conduct analysis and research in support of debt strategy and policy formulation
- To design policy and strategy on public debt borrowing and provide support to other functional areas
- To monitor and review the strategy against debt policy.
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent knowledge in macroeconomics;
- Good knowledge of how government machinery works;
- Good knowledge of Capital Market and Government Securities Market;
- Good knowledge in both quantitative /qualitative research methodologies.
- Proficient knowledge of relevant computer software e.g. statistical tools, Microsoft Office Suite Word;
- Bachelors’ Degree in Economics/Finance or equivalent qualifications
- Two-three years of experience in policy quantitative analysis and research.
Salary: $2,097,527 - $2,493,300 per annum Travelling: $707,448 per annum.
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.