The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryThe Pool Technician will be responsible for servicing and balancing chemicals of all bodies of water (pools, spas, fountains, ponds, etc.)
This role is also responsible for mechanical maintenance of all associated equipment (heaters, filters and chemical equipment).
QUALIFICATIONS: A minimum of one year Pool Technician/hotel maintenance experience is preferred.
- Good customer skills, and ability to use hand tools, and power tools required.
- Some experience with mechanical equipment preferred.
- Must be able to swim.
- Must be able to lift 30lbs
- Must be able to work flexible schedules, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to work without direct supervision.
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.