The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryThe Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS) is seeking to recruit experienced Procurement Officer from its Member States.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Demonstrated competence and knowledge of principles, practices and procedures governing procurement
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with tight, sometimes conflicting deadlines
- Fully conversant in Information Technology
- Results-oriented and a strong team player
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least a University First Degree in Procurement/Supply Management, Project Management, Business Management or related field.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Procurement/Supply Management, Business Management or Project Management. Experience at the regional level would be an asset.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ practical experience and knowledge of procurement procedures and policies of international lending institutions (such as the World Bank, Inter-American Development Bank, European Union)
- Management experience will be an advantage.
- Experience in researching and analyzing trends and prices for services and goods.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in delivering training would be an asset.
Only applications under consideration will be acknowledged.