The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Procurement Officer.
To Assist the Procurement Specialist in the procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services, the Selection and Employment of Consultants follows the appropriate Guidelines under the World Bank (IBRD), the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and the Government of Jamaica (GoJ).
The Procurenent Specialist shall,
- Assist in the Preparation of all Procurement Plans
- Assist in the Preparation of all World Bank, IADB and GoJ Procurement Reports
- Assist in the Preparation of all Contracts for the Selection and Employment of Consultants
- Assist in the Preparation of all Supplier’s Contracts
- Assist in the Preparation of all Requests for Proposals and Bid Documents
- Assist with the Conduct of all Evaluations for all procurement processes
Required Education and Experience
The incumbent is required to have a First Degree in the Social Sciences with a major in Finance. He/she must also have at least two (2) years experience in field of procurement and at least two years experience working with the GOJ, World Bank and IADB procurement guidelines.